I had the opportunity to speak to a local Christian club on the topic of “True Love Waits” and thought it would be great to share my observations here (seeing as parents, student pastors, and even occasionally students stop by here from time to time).
Warning: This content is mature in nature. Parents this may be a good guideline for you to have “The Talk” with your kids. If they are in upper middle school they probably have heard a lot about sex and it doesn’t hurt to have a Biblical perspective.
You can get a PDF copy of my notes by clicking the following link: True Love Waits.
A few other places that might be helpful:
- Resources on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Choosing to Date Differently
- It helps to be Mr. Right when looking for Miss Right: otherwise it’s all wrong
- What I saw at Picklefish changed my life
- 21 Days of Bond(ing)
- Grandpa’s Secret Strategy for Successful Dating: and Why it Worked
- Why Asking Her Dad Was Easy