Howdy! Thank you for stopping by the blog today! There were lots of ways to get here:
- Maybe you know me (hey!).
- Maybe you just followed a google search or a link from facebook or twitter.
- Perhaps you were just stumbling the web.
Regardless of how you got here, I’m glad you found the blog! Probably the best way to figure out what this blog is all about is to take a look at the top few blog posts. You can also find information about me on the “My Story” page.
Here are a few of my highly viewed posts from the past
- Let Your Kids Choose Not to Go to Church Today and They Will Choose Not to Go When They Are Adults
- The Covenant with Levi Mentioned in Malachi
- 5 Reasons to Read non-fiction
- 5 Things I would Tell my Teenage Friends Who are Dealing with Divorce
- Jesus is the True Jacob’s Ladder (John 1:51)