Several folks have been asking, “What are you reading?” So I decided I’d set up a page to list out the books I’ve read through recently. They are organized by section, have a link to amazon or one of my reviews, and the date I finished the book is listed in parentheses. There are also a few links to posts I’ve made before on reading.
It’s the start of a new year so this is a great way to keep up with the books I’m reading in 2020. Feel free to comment and suggest books you think I may like!
- Praying the Bible (112 Pages) – by Donald Whitney (Finished 1/2/20) – 4 Stars
- Storm-Tossed Family: How the Cross Reshapes the Home (320 Pages) by Russell Moore (Finished 1/7/20) – 4 Stars.
- Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus (128 Pages) – by J. Mack Stiles (Finished 01/04/20) – 5 Stars.
- Something in the Water (373 Pages) – by Catherine Steadman (Finished 01/03/20) – 3 Stars. [* Foul Language]
- Peter Pan (160 Pages) -by J.M. Barrie (Finished 01/06/20) – 4 Stars
- The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West (352 Pages) – by David McCullough (Finished 01/09/20) – 4 Stars.
- Mea Culpa: Learning from Mistakes in Ministry (128 Pages) by Kyle McClellan (Finished 01/16/20) – 4 Stars.
A Few Blog Posts on Reading
- How I find time to read 2 books a week
- Using Kindle and Audible to read more in a week
- The 100 Book Reading Challenge
Resources for Reading
I often get Free or Discounted e-books at GospeleBooks.net