Several folks have been asking, “What are you reading?” So I decided I’d set up a page to list out the books I’ve read through recently. They are organized by section, have a link to amazon or one of my reviews, and the date I finished the book is listed in parentheses. There are also a few links to posts I’ve made before on reading.
It’s the start of a new year so this is a great way to keep up with the books I’m reading in 2020. Feel free to comment and suggest books you think I may like!
- Praying the Bible (112 Pages) – by Donald Whitney (Finished 1/2/20) – 4 Stars
- Storm-Tossed Family: How the Cross Reshapes the Home (320 Pages) by Russell Moore (Finished 1/7/20) – 4 Stars.
- Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus (128 Pages) – by J. Mack Stiles (Finished 01/04/20) – 5 Stars.
- Something in the Water (373 Pages) – by Catherine Steadman (Finished 01/03/20) – 3 Stars.
- Peter Pan (160 Pages) -by J.M. Barrie (Finished 01/06/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Outsiders (576 Pages) – by Stephen King (Finished 02/10/20) – 4.5 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew (209 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/24/20) – 4.5 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (208 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/25/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy (256 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/26/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (256 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/27/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the ‘Dawn Treader’ (256 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/28/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (272 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 02/29/20) – 4 Stars.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle (240 Pages) – by C.S. Lewis (Finished 03/03/20) – 3 Stars.
- The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West (352 Pages) – by David McCullough (Finished 01/09/20) – 4 Stars.
- These Truths: A History of the United States (960 Pages) – By Jill Lepore (Finished 01/31/20) – 5 Stars.
- Mea Culpa: Learning from Mistakes in Ministry (128 Pages) by Kyle McClellan (Finished 01/16/20) – 4 Stars.
- Collateral Damage: My Journey to Healing from my Pastor and Father’s Failures.(112 Pages) by James B. Carroll (Finished 01/26/20) – 3 Stars.
- Is God Anti-gay: Questions or Christians Ask (88 Pages) by Sam Allberry (Finished 02/04/20) – 5 Stars.
- If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood (427 Pages) – by Gregg Olsen (Finished 2/22/20) – 3.5 Stars.
A Few Blog Posts on Reading
- How I find time to read 2 books a week
- Using Kindle and Audible to read more in a week
- The 100 Book Reading Challenge
Resources for Reading
I often get Free or Discounted e-books at GospeleBooks.net